These are books that I have read. I remember more when I write in a book and the review it afterwards. Hope you enjoy. Feel free to comment

Saturday, October 30, 2004

What Books Are Next - November

Here is my reading list for November. I will be reporting on these books in the next few weeks.

Come Thirsty: No Heart Too Dry For His Touch - Max Lucado
A New Kind of Christian: A Tale of Two Friends on a Spiritual Journey - Brian McLaren
The Day I Was Crucified as Told by Jesus Christ - Gene Edwards
Know Fear: Facing Life's Six Most Common Phobias - Ed Young Jr.
Getting Through the Tough Stuff - Charles R. Swindoll
Feeding Your Appetites: Take Control of What's Controlling You! - Stephen Arterburn
Tender Warrior: God's Intention for a Man - Stu Weber
Every Man, God's Man: Courageous Faith and Daily Integrity - Stephen Arterburn
Letters to a Devestated Christian: Healing for the Brokenhearted - Gene Edwards
Exquisite Agony - Gene Edwards

Each Day I am also reading a chapter from A Godward Life - John Piper

By the way, I have taken advantage of ordering many books from Amazon - but using the "Used Book" option found on each selection. I have saved some major money using this option and have had no problems at all.

If you have any suggestions for other books - leave a comment and I will check it out.


No comments: